Keynote Dinner - How is FinTech impacting Financial Services?
R. Jesse McWaters, Lead – Disruptive Innovation in Financial Services, World Economic Forum18:00 Monday, 30 October 2017Painters Hall, City of London
Solving the money laundering problem with distributed ledgers
Pawel Kuskowski, CEO and Co-founder, Coinfirm18:00 Thursday, 16 November 2017Barclays Rise London, Shoreditch
- Lloyds boss urges UK to maintain its trade relationship with the EU
- Labour demands review into City of London role in money-laundering
- Banks consider 555 fraud 'hotline'
- Thirty years ago this week, Wall Street slid into the abyss
- Goldman Sachs boss talks up Frankfurt as Brexit talks loom
- British banks can’t be trusted – let’s nationalise them | Owen Jones
- HBOS takeover: Lloyds buyout was unique opportunity, says defence QC
- A rash of bankruptcies hits Chinese lenders backed by state firms
- Buying failing HBOS was 'unique opportunity', argues Lloyds lawyer
- Special Report: Backroom battle imperils $230 million cryptocurrency venture
- Could the 1987 stock market crash happen again?
- Lloyds 'mugged' shareholders with HBOS deal in teeth of financial crisis, High Court told
- "We are members of many groups and, when reviewing budgets, the one membership we would not cancel is with the Financial Services Club." Senior Manager, UK Bank
- "The only problem with the Financial Services Club is that there are too many good people to speak with that one always ends wanting more." Member, UK Bank
- "The Financial Services Club is a great opportunity to meet people you just would not find at typical industry conferences." Marketing Director, Investment Firm
- "1:1 conversations in a relaxed networking forum like the Financial Services Club is worth far more than a few short conversations at a conference." Financial Services Marketing Director, Global Technology Firm
- "For £500 a year, you get four amazing dinners with C-level people to network with. That is worth the price of joining the Financial Services Club on its own." Partner, Recruitment Company
- "The Financial Services Club is the perfect partner for our business because they are knowledgeable, credible, respected, highly networked, independent and pan-European." Global Technology Firm and Financial Services Club Sponsor