How does a credit rating agency work?
Roberto Rivero, Head of Market Development Rating Services, Standard & Poor’s18:00 Tuesday, 25 November 2014Royal College of Physicians, Edinburgh
Tesco Bank: How are we different?
Benny Higgins, CEO, Tesco Bank18:00 Wednesday, 03 December 2014Painters Hall, City of London
The latest developments in cryptocurrencies
Jon Matonis, Executive Director, Bitcoin Foundation, US and Jonas Borchgrevink, Founder & CEO, Coinaaa AS, Norway14:00 Wednesday, 10 December 2014Ekeberg Restaurant
The magic of banking
18:00 Wednesday, 17 December 2014Pewterers' Hall, City of London
Event Title: Cyber Security – Its significance, challenges and beating the threats?
Mike StJohn-Green, Grant Thornton18:00 Tuesday, 27 January 2015Royal College of Physicians, Edinburgh
- U.S. Federal Reserve to review how it supervises major banks
- Wonga loses third chief executive in disastrous year
- RBS hit with £56m fine for IT breakdown
- VIDEO: 'This was a really serious failure'
- Commerzbank to charge big depositors
- Brussels cap on bankers' bonuses is knee-jerk and ill-conceived
- Mobile payments: The cheque is in the tweet
- The People’s Bank of China: Covert operations
- Coining it in: banking industry culture promotes dishonesty, research finds
- Biggest bank account bribe ever
- RBS fined £50m for 2012 computer chaos
- Jail threat is biggest deterrent for bad bankers, says Bank of England official
- "We are members of many groups and, when reviewing budgets, the one membership we would not cancel is with the Financial Services Club." Senior Manager, UK Bank
- "The only problem with the Financial Services Club is that there are too many good people to speak with that one always ends wanting more." Member, UK Bank
- "The Financial Services Club is a great opportunity to meet people you just would not find at typical industry conferences." Marketing Director, Investment Firm
- "1:1 conversations in a relaxed networking forum like the Financial Services Club is worth far more than a few short conversations at a conference." Financial Services Marketing Director, Global Technology Firm
- "For £500 a year, you get four amazing dinners with C-level people to network with. That is worth the price of joining the Financial Services Club on its own." Partner, Recruitment Company
- "The Financial Services Club is the perfect partner for our business because they are knowledgeable, credible, respected, highly networked, independent and pan-European." Global Technology Firm and Financial Services Club Sponsor